Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Intermediate Copywriter and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start immediately.
As the Intermediate Copywriter, you will be responsible for:
- Work as a member of a collaborative creative team to solve creative challenges while maintaining a consistent brand tone and style;
- Convert complex briefs into simple and effective marketing and product collateral;
- Identify and understand key elements that align with marketing goals;
- Deliver on strategy, on time and on a budget in a fast-paced industry;
- Develop long and short copy that reflects and meets the Virgin Mobile tone of voice guidelines for use in, but not limited to;
- In-store POP, packaging, way-finding, online, social, direct communications mass advertising, sponsored events for national or targeted markets, product information and apps; and,
- Develop campaigns to drive Member engagement through a variety of channels.
What we’re looking for:
- A university degree or equivalent post-secondary education in Marketing/Communications or a related discipline;
- Strong portfolio showcasing brand campaigns and creative;
- Three plus (3+) years of copywriting experience on consumer retail marketing brands;
- Excellent English creative writing and verbal communication skills;
- Learn quickly and are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment;
- Possess strong organization skills; and,
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting tight deadlines and quick turnaround projects.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.