Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Engineer for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing, documenting, and testing the designs; and,
- Consolidating server roles that are supporting the client.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience;
- Strong technical knowledge and subject matter expertise of Microsoft technologies, including Windows Server 2019/2016/2012 R2/2012, SQL Server 2019/2017/2016/2008, Windows 10, Office 365 and Active Directory, including Group Policies;
- Strong technical knowledge of virtualization technologies, including VMWare, Hyper-V, VDI, SCVMM2012 and SCVMM2016;
- Strong technical knowledge of endpoint devices, including desktop computers, laptops, smart phones, tablets, thin clients and printers;
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise processes, standards and change management requirements is nice to have;
- Strong scripting language expertise with PowerShell is nice to have;
- Experience producing strong technical documentation with Word and creating effective PowerPoint decks is nice to have;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.