Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Technical Consultant / Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Consultant / Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Technical Consultant / Developer
- Design, build, test and deploy RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, and Extensions) components;
- Work with the functional teams to create development specifications;
- Develop programs to meet specifications;
- Unit test developed code;
- Fix coding defects identified in all project testing phases and post go-live;
- Liaise with the teams (internal / client) where applicable to explain technical concepts in laymen’s terms;
- Identify and address client needs;
- Clearly document the custom development work undertaken as per standard methodology and templates;
- lead all BPM development activities for the client's 'Modernize' work stream, including guidance and support to junior team members;
- Liaise with client on design requirements;
- Provide overall guidance and support to BPM developer team;
- Attend and participate in daily SCRUM sessions;
- Provide input to Agile ceremonies, such as Sprint planning, Sprint retrospectives;
- Report on progress of product backlog items through the Agile tools (Jira/Confluence);
- Provide guidance and direction to junior/intermediate developers, as part of the Sprint teams.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Consultant / Developer
- Experience working with offshore teams an asset;
- Comprehensive understanding of the technical capabilities offered by ERP facilities;
- Detail understanding of the underlying table structures of modules in the ERP and the implications of proposed changes;
- Proven knowledge and experience working with ERP technical components and programming;
- Able to communicate technical concepts/ pseudo code in layman’s terms;
- Undergraduate degree or Professional Certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.