Information Management Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Information Management Specialist for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting development of the HR information governance strategy including policies, standards, and practices, ensuring alignment with corporate requirements;
- Developing processes, procedures, and templates to support the mandate and strategy;
- Collaborating with subject matter experts from functional areas across the HR organization to identify business needs related to information management including access/security considerations;
- Contributing to the creation of presentation materials for stakeholder engagement sessions and provide in-room support for facilitation of these sessions;
- Maintaining HR information published for employees and leaders within the organization, ensuring adherence to governance requirements and communications/brand standards; and,
- Supporting HR teams and our corporate partners in the tactical execution of communications plans and initiatives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Public Relations or Business, or an equivalent level of education and training relevant to this role;
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience designing processes, procedures and templates, preferably within an HR analyst or information governance role;
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, particularly Office365, SharePoint Online, PowerPoint, and Word;
- The ability to self-direct, work independently, and manage multiple responsibilities with fluctuating priorities;
- Demonstrated high level of initiative, comfortable taking ownership for accountabilities yet balancing that with asking for clarity and guidance;
- The ability to be a team player who works effectively with cross-functional teams, building strong and collaborative working relationships;
- Commitment to consistently exploring opportunities to work as efficiently and effectively as possible;
- The ability to quickly learn and navigate new technologies with the ability to apply this systematic thinking to process efforts;
- Excellent written communication and editing skills, strong attention to detail; and,
- Experience with ServiceNow is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.