Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Training Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing and applying best practice adult learning principles and ERP training experience to all training material development;
- Informing the overall determination of end-user training curriculum, in conjunction with the identified Business Champions, Business Process Lead, and Functional Lead;
- Developing identified training materials according to the ProLinx Training Plan, training curriculum, ProLinx Style Guide, and direction received from the Training Lead and/or Change Lead;
- Adhering to materials delivery milestones and commitments;
- Creating all identified training materials including work instructions, simulations, concept slides, exercise guides, eLearning modules, or others to be determined, dependent on ProLinx requirements and according to training curriculum and plan;
- Working with Business Champions, Business Process Lead and Functional Lead to design and validating training material logic and content;
- Managing and obtaining all training material approval and sign off requirements;
- Identifying all required training data in the system training environment, if requested;
- Developing training data requirement build worksheet;
- Executing a material test;
- Conducting Train-the-Trainer sessions on ProLinx training material, where applicable;
- Supporting trainers and training delivery; and,
- Delivering training, if needed.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Articulate Storyline 360;
- Experience with UPK;
- Experience with Captivate; and,
- Experience with MS Office.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.