Infrastructure Integration Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Infrastructure Integration Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Acting as the Lead for the network build out for the Data Centre migration project;
- Providing technical leadership on the network deliverables;
- Providing technical leadership on the network aspects of supporting a virtual workload migration;
- Managing the technical interface into the selected vendor delivering migration activities and to network vendors and partners;
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for any network issued;
- Working as part of the wider project technical team to provide technical input on the overall direction of the project;
- Providing technical leadership on migration activities;
- Designing and delivering a set of activities to migrate physical servers to VMWare and Hyper-V VM’s to VMWare;
- Analyzing, recommending and implementing additional tooling required to manage the existing VMware estate;
- Managing the technical interface into the selected vendor delivering migration activities;
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting for any server and VM issues; and,
- Working as part of the wider project technical team to provide technical input on the overall direction of the project.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching (IOS and NXOS);
- Experience with BGP, EIGRP and OSPF routing protocols;
- Experience with MPLS and DWDM an asset;
- Experience with Cisco Identity Service Engine – 802.1x authentication;
- Experience with Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Next Generation Firewalls (policies, rulebase, IPSEC, IPS);
- Experience with F5 load balancers;
- Experiences with Solarwinds and Netscout monitoring;
- Experience with PCI/DSS;
- Experience with Cisco ACI desirable; and
- Experience with VOIP and QoS troubleshooting
- Experience with server and OS virtualization expert;
- Experience with VMware v6;
- Experience with Hyper-V Gen 1 and Gen 2;
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 to current; 126.96.36.199 Redhat Enterprise 7;
- Experience with Cisco UCS;
- Experience with VMotion for VMware and LPM for AIX used for server migrations;
- Experience with Virtualization toolsets for management;
- Experience with tooling for P2V and V2V migrations; and
- Experience with AIX/LPAR 7 and Power 7/8/9 experience desirable.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.