Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning activities for the project team;
- Frequent contact with the development involved regard planning, action items, and issues;
- Financial tracking;
- Status reporting in a weekly meeting;
- Cultivating vendor relationships; and,
- Production implementation planning and execution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University of College Diploma in a relevant discipline;
- PMP Certification is nice to have;
- Four plus (4+) years of Project Management experience;
- Experience leading large application development teams;
- Experience with Financial Tracking;
- Experience with status reporting;
- Prior vendor relationship experience;
- Experience with anti-money laundering and big data projects is nice to have;
- Experience with a project budget of at least $1 million is nice to have;
- Experience working with three (3) or more development teams concurrently is nice to have;
- MS Project experience is nice to have;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Attention to detail.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.