Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in July.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Engaging in qualitative and quantitative performance measurement reporting/tracking;
- Generating daily/weekly/quarterly financial and operational performance reports for front line financial advisors/teams (the nature of the reports may include Individual performance, recognition, and partner referral reports);
- Identifying and investigating report discrepancies, and provide analytical support;
- Preparing commentary of observations and analyses to explain week over week, month over month and quarter over quarter fluctuations, and produce weekly attestation packages;
- Completing period-end reconciliation processes and managing adjustment entries while verifying the accuracy of data and ranking results;
- Reconciling report results against information sources;
- Utilizing Cogno, Essbase to solve business issues and produce reports;
- Running pre-coded queries in MS Access to process results;
- Inputting data from forms in data base; and,
- Performing regular entries on the internal spreadsheets or database systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Two plus (2+) years of related business experience (preferably finance, data analyzing, or strategic analysis);
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Access;
- Experience in an analyst role – preferably financial or performance analyst;
- Knowledge of Essbase, Cogno, and queries of information cube by the use of VBA;
- SQL experience;
- CPA, CFA, or enrolled is nice to have;
- Understanding of computer languages is nice to have;
- The ability to be a team player;
- Attention to detail;
- The ability to adapt and accept change/ respond quickly to changing priorities;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; and,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and relationship building skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.