Intermediate Technical Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Intermediate Technical Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with data collection analysis, application mapping, work packet development documentation, and scheduling of server builds and migrations.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in a relevant discipline and a minimum of two (2) years of related experience, or a Diploma in relevant discipline and a minimum of three (3) years of related Category experience, or a Certificate in relevant discipline and a minimum of four (4) years of related experience, or an absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related experience;
- Three plus (3+) years’ work experience with server, storage, network, and core infrastructure security;
- Data centre / IT infrastructure migration experience (preferred);
- Project coordination experience;
- Technical troubleshooting;
- MCSE Certification (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert);
- Good communication and documentation skills; and,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.