Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications;
- Work with subject matter experts to document high level systems architecture;
- Assist in Organizational Change Management activities such as: managing communications to stakeholder, developing quick user guides, and working with stakeholders to determine requirements for integration of project changes;
- Perform project management tasks as needed - determine, assign, track and manage project tasks, documentation, issues, change requests, status, etc. - Partner with development team to provide reporting and status on project deliverables;
- Coordinate and participate in Testing activities.
Skills and Qualifications of a Business Analyst
- Strong interpersonal skills - Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Ability to translate technical information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel;
- Adept at interacting in both business and IT focused discussions
- Proficient at operating within a North Americanly distributed team;
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products;
- Experience with issue management software such as Jira;
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.