Eagle is currently seeking an Architect Intermediate. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, designing and implementing the appropriate solutions to support the Infrastructure as a Service;
- Supporting, developing and operating the IaaS products;
- Designing, coding, testing and delivering the services and functions with production quality
- Contributing to implementing good software development practices like continuous integration, continuous deployment, static code analysis, and test automation;
- Actively participating to implement DevOps concepts;
- Defining requirements and specifications with internal groups in an Agile setting like Epics and User Stories; and,
- Performing the technology watch; contribute to the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future architecture evolution around communication platforms.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingual in both French and English;
- Expertise in object-oriented software development and application development in Python;
- Ability to write code to automate processes and orchestrate deployments Ansible and manage code like GIT and SVN;
- Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu);
- Knowledge of OpenStack;
- Knowledge of Networking;
- Good understanding of the network function virtualization;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, with a good sense of humour;
- Ability to be a team player who always put the interest of the team above all other priorities;
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Strong time management skills and work ethic which is highly motivated to manage multiple projects and accountabilities;
- Agile, DevOps, Lean, Six Sigma experience;
- Experience in building infrastructure; and,
- Network certification.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.