Business Solutions Analyst
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Solutions Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in July.
The Solutions Analyst has the ability to handle multiple assessment requests from the various business teams, determine the impacted domains, engage in discussions with Architects and Solution architects on the conceptual solution, determine the efforts to deliver a solution that meets the business requirements, validate the solution with the delivery team, respond to the requestor with the assessment output and support any clarification request on responses given. The SA produces assessment responses documentation that follows the front door standards and leads the various reviews to obtain approvals and reviews with the requestors so they understand the solution.
The team that the SA will be working with is very fast paced and is an environment that requires the individual to possess discipline, structure and the ability to work effectively with the autonomy to juggle multiple assessments/priorities/domains at the same time in order to meet agreed timelines to return the assessments.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous IT project experience in different roles (10+ years);
- Able to adapt to existing project methodologies (Waterfall, starting agile);
- Can easily put ideas into summaries and develop detailed decks to be presented to management, executive and stakeholders.;
- Delivers quality documentation;
- Very good communicator skills to deal with many stakeholders;
- Lots of interpersonal skills, need to reach out to a lot of teams;
- At ease with both business and technical speak.;
- Capacity to handle ambiguity;
- Embraces the complexity of the multiple domains into one assessment;
- Accepts not knowing every answer and reaching out to contacts to get them;
- Thirst for knowledge and learning on the job to continuously improve;
- Question why are we doing this way or that way;
- Handle SWAG requests where high-level ideas are defined into a conceptual solution at a given cost +/- 100%;
- Handle VHLE requests were locked requirements are put into a solution at a given cost of +/- 50%;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.