Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Oracle HCM Functional Consultant - Payroll
Eagle is currently seeking an Oracle HCM Functional Consultant – Payroll. This is a six (6) month, contract position, located in Toronto, ON and scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in a collaborative team analyzing issues and developing solutions;
- Authoring presentations and present findings to clients;
- Prioritizing objectives and contributing to project planning and status reporting;
- Creating functional design documents, system configuration and support models to meet the current and future state business needs; and,
- Participating in the full life cycle implementation of HCM ERP projects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor degree or a college degree in a relevant field such as Human Capital Management, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, other IT discipline;
- Five (5) years relevant business consulting and industry experience;
- Experience with Payroll;
- Experience leading requirements gathering workshops or facilitating meetings; and,
- Ability to interact at all levels of the client organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.