Change Management Lead
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Change Management Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is an 18-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start In July.
As the Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Provides leadership, coaching, motivation, and guidance to the Change Management, Communications, and Training team, fostering team collaboration and an excellent team dynamic;
- Accountable for the creation and delivery of key IHMS project deliverables, including Change Management Strategy and Plan, Change Impact Assessment, Stakeholder Analysis, etc.;
- Oversees the Communications Strategy and Plan, Training Strategy and Plan and is accountable for the execution of the plan;
- Leads and/or participate in sessions to complete the above deliverables, engaging Business;
- Function Leads and Business SMEs and IHMS vendor teams as required;
- Provide direction to the vendor in the development of training content and delivery, working in partnership with the Business Lead to review and provide sign off;
- Provide input into the creation of the Business Cutover Plan;
- Provide support to ensure business sustainment of the future state solution;
- Prepare project status reports for the Change Management, Communications, and Training team; and,
- Maintain IHMS Project Issues, Risks, Actions and Decisions in the SharePoint log.
What we’re looking for:
- It is important that the Services be undertaken by a Change Management Lead who can demonstrate specific knowledge of, and experience in performing similar work for projects of comparable nature, size, and scope as detailed below;
- University Degree and Change Management Certification (PROSCI or other) is required;
- Fifteen (15) years minimum experience leading change activities on at least three large scales, multi-year transformative projects, applying change management methodologies;
- Extensive knowledge of change management and organization development methodologies and principles;
- Strong theoretical background knowledge related to adult education theory and application;
- Experience leading change management components of large, transformative change projects;
- preferably in the public sector and/or unionized environments;
- Demonstrated experience creating and implementing change management strategies and plans, utilizing best practice principles, processes, and tools (including but not limited to: change impact assessments, training, and development, communication, stakeholders;
- Considerable experience in consulting and building credibility and strong relationships at all levels in an organization, with experience gaining buy-in and support on new approaches, change initiatives and implementation of best practice;
- Demonstrated ability to function as a fully accountable change project lead;
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgment and work with a degree of autonomy;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including senior level briefings, reports, and presentations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and effective at building trust, respect, and cooperation among teams;
- Proficiency in various competencies that include highly developed human relations skills, with the ability to communicate, negotiate and develop solid internal and external relationships, and analytical and conflict resolution skills.;
- Excellent organizational and project management skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio. Familiarity with Microsoft Project; and,
- High energy, strong work ethic, and positive attitude.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.