Senior Test Analyst/Test Coordinator
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Analyst/Test Coordinator for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This opportunity involves a high volume of travel.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating testing efforts, including system, integration, automation, performance and user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Providing product testability input on complex development projects;
- Employing QA risk-based testing processes to focus test efforts on high risk testing targets;
- Preparing QA resource and time estimates for software programs/projects/releases; and,
- Working closely with the business units to gather, validate, and coordinate testing of all required components.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience as a Test Lead managing and coordinating testing for large enterprise software solutions;
- The ability and willingness with the travel component of 90% to 100%;
- Experience in developing comprehensive test plans and schedules based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, such as performance, security, conversion, usability, user interface standards, and system design/documentation;
- Experience managing the testing efforts for a software release using test teams for system, integration, automation, performance testing, and defect management;
- The ability to create and execute the project/program software quality assurance plan, including all quality reviews;
- Experience in Data Integration or ETL testing; and,
- Strong written and verbal communication.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.