Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 4-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in July.
As the Infrastructure Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Partner with Application Technology owners to understand the design, security and performance requirements of new and existing applications undergoing a change;
- Apply an in-depth understanding of Application Data Flows and Performance metrics for Network, Storage and Compute resources and drive system placement decisions across environment;
- Demonstrate experience in using performance and capacity management tools to help influence and drive meaningful reports that provide factual data supporting the decisions and recommendations;
- Demonstrate knowledge and working experience in Public Cloud Application deployments (Azure, AWS);
- Evaluate designs and influence placement decisions;
- Influence rightsizing;
- Execute traffic flow assessments in preparation for approvals; and,
- Drive solutions to issues encountered during the fulfillment phase of initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong academic background (e.g., computer science, engineering).;
- Expert knowledge of Infrastructure Services – Network, Storage, Compute & Firewalls;
- Expert knowledge of Multi-Tier Application Architectures – Protocols, Data Flows, Network Operating Systems, Performance Tuning.;
- Experience with architecting and engineering Cloud Technologies – VMware, Azure, AWS.;
- Experience with Application Performance management Tools.;
- Infrastructure design and right-sizing;
- Deep experience in Computer and network technologies;
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls - nice to have;
- Experienced in NSX, VMware Cloud, OpenStack cloud;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.