ECM Technical Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ECM Technical Specialist for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting existing ECM environments by performing housekeeping activities, resolving incidents and problem tickets assigned;
- Collaborating with ECM team to develop detailed solution design for the allocated projects to meet the business requirements;
- Developing xECM solutions to integrate between OpenText ECM and systems for storing documents and metadata as per functional and non-functional requirements and detailed solution design;
- Configuring integration points with SAP systems using ArchiveLink and xECM modules;
- Developing functional and technical specifications as part of project execution;
- Performing unit test on the solution functions and support the team during User Acceptance Test (UAT) with business users; and,
- Providing technical support on the solution delivered post Go Live.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of hands experience in OpenText Content Server, Archive Server, Extended ECM, Enterprise Scan, Vendor Invoice Management, and Employee File Management including administration, development and support;
- Four (4) to six (6) years of hands on ECM experience in configuring and developing xECM (Extended ECM) module to store documents in OpenText Content with metadata using ArchiveLink and Business Workspace methods;
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, IM, EHS systems objects is desirable;
- Excellent problem solving/trouble shooting skills;
- Good organizational, planning, and time management skills;
- Proven strong communication skills, both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- The ability to be a team player, skilled in working in a highly collaborative manner, delivering in tight timeline with multiple projects running in parallel.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.