Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a three (3) week contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Eliciting requirements, capturing requirements in intake form, uploading requirements in system, and providing input to business Detailed Business Cases;
- Multi-year planning and execution related activities; and,
- Documenting current state processes;
- Gathering requirements for Intake forms from interviews and pre-existing high level business cases;
- Compiling requirements per business case/intake and present to team for decision making and answer any questions the team may have; and,
- Documenting, developing, or assisting with development of process maps for ITS PMO.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Business Management/Administration, Computer Engineering, Software Engineer, or Computer Science;
- Five plus (5+) years of IT Business Analyst experience;
- Five (5) years’ Process mapping experience; and,
- Experience with requirements gathering, documentation, process mapping, and working knowledge of Information Technology systems.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.