Eagle is currently seeking a Business Architect for a nine (9) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The design of the client’s Service Offerings and the Service Design and implementation for an individual customer;
- The creation of all process flows and associated documentation and required artifacts that will underpin the client’s ongoing service delivery. This includes both third party vendor interaction and process integration and customer interaction and process integration;
- Leading, and participating in, relevant customer and vendor engagement workshops to agree processes and interfaces; and,
- Defining the requirements of the Service Management Tools ensuring that they provide relevant functionality and capabilities to enable optimum process flow.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Lean 6 Sigma experience;
- Significant, demonstrable experience building business processes, including identification of interfaces and interactions between multiple parties and business units;
- Excellent customer facing skillset;
- Experience with process design and documentation;
- Experience with procedure definition and documentation;
- Experience with workshop facilitation, stakeholder management, and requirements analysis and definition;
- Experience with report design;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Commitment and enthusiasm; and,
- Flexibility to travel within Canada.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.