Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Organizational Change Management Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an Organizational Change Management Lead and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in July.
An experienced Organizational Change Management resource is required to recommend and develop program organizational change management strategies and plans and ensuring successful integration into component program plans, in order to increase utilization, expedite adoption and minimize disruption and resistance in change initiatives.
The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute to program execution strategy, execution planning, business planning and performance reporting, business process re-engineering, program review, program and service improvement and organization
As the Organizational Change Management Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Assess organizational readiness, risks (internal and external) and potential impacts associated with the implementation of change initiatives, identify key risks, resistance and performance gaps and develop response strategies to minimize negative impacts
- Develop and implement targeted and actionable change management strategies and plans that address the needs of the Customer Service Transformation Program,
- Define strategies to minimize employee and stakeholder resistance and manage change (e.g. Change communication plans, stakeholder engagement strategies, etc.) for the adoption, and realization of the program benefits
- Engage key stakeholders to promote alignment and ensure appropriate sponsorship of initiatives to achieve successful and sustainable outcomes
- Leverage the organizational change management methodology, techniques, and expertise to lead the change and communication activities of the Customer Service Transformation program
What we’re looking for:
- Experience leading Customer Service related transformative change projects in the public sector and unionized environments;
- Prosci ADKAR certification or other formalized organizational change management certification;
- Experience working in an organization as a leader of organizational change and transition (minimum 10 yrs.);
- Experience applying organizational change management processes and tactics to shift mindset, behaviors, and achieve results (minimum 10 yrs.);
- Experience working at a strategic level (with senior executives), liaising with stakeholders to identify potential change impacts and ensure change plans are in place (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Experience in successful planning and measuring organizational change (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Experience in creating training strategy and delivering training to various groups of stakeholders (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Extensive knowledge of current change management methodologies, principles, practices, processes, tools, and templates (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring and reporting on the successes of change using KPIs and metrics (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management transformation programs/initiatives utilizing Salesforce (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Experience communicating and maintaining a variety of communication channels such as intranet sites, newsletters, FAQs, etc., so that stakeholders have ready access to up-to-date information (minimum 5 yrs.);
- Knowledge of Business Process Reengineering with the ability to provide documentation that supports change and process optimization. (Minimum 5 yrs.);
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.