Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a GIS Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating innovative cutting-edge customer-centric GIS solutions for use by the business;
- Implementing new and providing support for components of ESRI’s Enterprise technology;
- Developing FME data flows to do spatial ETL, near-real-time and historical data visualization and analysis;
- Creating maps (both web maps and classic maps) from various operational data sources and publish them for custom GIS web apps, mobile and custom application consumption and or department use;
- Designing and implementing mobile-office editing through ESRI’s Enterprise technology;
- Designing and implementing geo-databases and featureclass schemas;
- Developing complex geo-processing services using various methods not limited to .Net, ESRI Desktop and FME to determine the relationships between the various GIS layers;
- Developing stream services and publish real time spatial data for GIS Services leveraging GeoEvents Server;
- Deep Learning / Machine learning 10.7.0 Notebook Server development/exploration;
- Playing a very strong hands-on role in the implementation of the GIS platform in an organization that has firmly adopted agile project management processes;
- Closely integrating GIS with other business systems, both custom and other vendors; and,
- Providing technical support and maintenance for GIS Enterprise related services.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, GIS, Engineering, Science or equivalent practical experience;
- Knowledge of principles, concepts, practices, techniques, and tools in the areas of GIS;
- Experience building user friendly mapping applications;
- Experience with ESRI Desktop, ESRI Pro and ESRI Enterprise GIS Software (10.5.x and newer);
- Experience in deployment of the maps and applications to in-house servers and in the cloud/hybrid;
- Strong expertise in developing FME workflows on desktop and utilizing FME Server 2018+;
- Experience designing geo-databases;
- Good handle on troubleshooting GIS Enterprise and FME server/workspaces within VM environments;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- LiDAR – Orbit - ESRI GeoSpatial Viewer and LiDAR management server and desktop is nice to have;
- Advanced Analytics knowledge is nice to have;
- Developing geo-processing services and stream services using Geo-Event extensions is nice to have; and,
- Developing SOI / SOE (Server Object Interceptors) is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.