Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project management support which includes weekly forecasting, tracking, monitoring, and reporting against the developed plans for multiple design teams;
- Following up on escalated decisions, risks, issues, and mitigate where appropriate;
- Driving towards the overall dates set by the project to ensure the timely implementation of the design team deliverables; and,
- Weekly reporting and monthly re-forecasts using dynamic scheduling principles.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Previous project management experience;
- PMP designation is preferred;
- Experience with Dynamic Scheduling in preferred; and,
- Excellent communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.