Eagle is currently seeking a Program Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Degree in Project Management, Health Administration, Business Administration, Information Management, or a related discipline;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of recent, related experience in project, program and/or portfolio management;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation (or equivalent) considered a strong asset;
- Experience facilitating and managing consultation processes with a wide range of stakeholder groups;
- Experience thoroughly integrating change management and process improvement principles into own project management style;
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Visio, Project);
- Knowledge of PM tools, such as Microsoft Project and Portfolio Server;
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering enterprise level projects;
- Demonstrated capability in handling sensitive and challenging situations;
- Demonstrated capability to work with Senior Management teams and Executives;
- The ability to work independently to solve problems;
- Excellent project management, analytical skills, people skills; and,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.