Senior Business Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provisioning user accounts for both project and sustainment users;
- Providing phone and remote support to users and work hours that are outside business hours as assigned; and,
- Developing sustainment workflows and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of progressive business analysis experience;
- Proven delivery track record in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Experience with user provisioning on large IT projects;
- Experience defining user provisioning related workflows to support both the project and sustainment;
- Superior knowledge and awareness of Business Process Improvement methods, such as Lean and Six Sigma, along with Agile methods;
- Superior analytical, communication, and facilitation skills;
- A highly developed business writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to document work appropriately;
- The ability to translate business goals and metrics into business process outcomes;
- Experience performing options analysis with ability to clearly communicate pros and cons of each; and,
- Knowledge of information technology applications and outcomes achieved through new platforms.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.