Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Business Intelligence Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Markham, ON to start immediately.
As the Business Intelligence Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee incident investigations to find root causes, then put high-quality remediation plans into action;
- Manage complex deployment in a load-balanced, service-oriented environment;
- Potentially test, debug, and performance analyze and document environment components;
- Huddle with business leaders, technology professionals, vendors, and outsourced partners to assess project viability, priority and communications effectiveness;
- Ability to work independently on a diverse range of tasks or operational solutions support, assignments are highly complex and multi-faceted;
- Ensure appropriate security levels are established and maintained for processes, information exchange, and system implementations;
- Review, define, enforce and influence standards and quality metrics;
- Ensure systems and operational availability meet or (even better) exceed negotiated service levels, report results;
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards, project management disciplines;
- Help develop and maintain issue prevention processes, participate in promptly determining and resolving incidents; and,
- Willingness to work effectively as a team, helping others to resolve service issues.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with SQL, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Studio);
- Three (3) years of experience with Tableau;
- Five (5) years strong BI developer skills;
- Extensive knowledge of business functions;
- Experience with project management methodology
- Strong communication skills are very important;
- JIRA for issue tracking and product development experience would be an asset; and,
- Knowledge or previous experience with Agile methodologies would be an asset.;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.