Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Testing Consultant and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in North York, ON to start immediately.
As the Testing Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Leads the testing activities for complex and high-risk systems;
- Develops test strategies and/or test plans for complex projects;
- Provides consulting on effective test planning approaches and techniques;
- Coordinates end-to-end testing across different systems and project teams;
- Participates in the development and implementation of testing processes, tools and automated solutions within their team;
- Identifies test data requirements;
- Provides metrics and measurements for analyzing projects;
- Contributes to strategic plans for the testing organization;
- Contributes to the development and implementation of a governance plan for best practices;
- Identifies resource needs;
- The first point of contact for large scale /complex/high-risk projects;
- Able to work flexible hours and weekends as required; and,
- Participates in lessons learned.
What we’re looking for:
- Tester with two (2) to five (5) years of SQA experience;
- Experience in Treasury and Banking applications;
- Other Finance Experience would be an asset;
- Good verbal communication skills are required;
- Automated testing would be an asset;
- Quick learner, strong organization skills. Ability to work well in a team setting;
- Proven success in managing highly complex, large, strategic initiatives.;
- Undergraduate degree/diploma and evidence of progressive development in an IT discipline;
- Requires strong interpersonal, communication, managerial, motivational, organizational and planning skills.;
- Deep knowledge and demonstrated application of project management techniques, tools and methodologies.;
- Knowledge of Investment line of business is strongly desired;
- Knowledge and experience in the following would be assets:
- Experience working in demand/supply or shared services organization;
- Experience with vendor management; and,
- Experience working with off-shore resources.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.