Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for an IT Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the IT Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Loading data for projects;
- Setting up Environments for Projects;
- Supporting during each test cycle on DQ issues with project teams;
- A backup resource to complete Monthly, Weekly, Daily Loads into RRMDM;
- Monitor generic business Support mailbox(es);
- Plan and execute production deployments, interfacing with RRM Developers, EETS and ITS accordingly;
- Track production job issues and follow-up to resolution;
- Prepare packages (scripts, instructions for ITS) for promotion to PAT/PROD;
- Manage storage allocation, backups, settings and ensure that databases (Dev / PAT / PROD) are available;
- For a Development environment, installation of tools, such as Teradata/Oracle drivers, etc; and,
- Access Management activities for RRMDM, MUF, and Business Object.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree/Certifications Required: Computer science or related field / MS certification in MS SQL with five (5) years of experience;
- Five (5) years of experience with MS SQL 2016 (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS);
- Five (5) years of experience with Ticketing tool;
- Five (5) years of experience with Windows server 2012;
- Three (3) years of Knowledge of file transfer clients;
- MS certification in MS SQL;
- Previous experience with SAP Business object would be an asset;
- Web deployment: familiar with ASP .net, C#, IIS; and,
- EDPP Experience, tableau, and Hive would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.