Business Intelligence Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Developer Specialist for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assessing system operations and implement reporting solutions to optimize performance;
- Defining and documenting business requirements;
- Developing functional and technical specifications to meet business requirements;
- Performing development to provide reporting solutions addressing specific business needs;
- Root cause analysis on production issues;
- The implementation of solutions to resolve production defects;
- Assessing business requirements to processes and provide recommendations on optimal solutions that will best serve the business needs;
- Providing end user support and training; and,
- Supporting reporting applications on 7/24 basis based on on-call roaster.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent Business Intelligence technical experience;
- Six (6) to eight (8) years of hands on experience in reporting tools with at least three (3) end to end implementations;
- Two (2) to four (4) years’ experience with a Dashboard Tool like Tableau or Qlikview. Experience in Qlikview Development and Admin preferred;
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ of hand-on experience in SQL. Experience in SAP HANA will be an advantage;
- Experience in ETL Tools like Informatica will be an advantage;
- Strong experience in understanding of business users expectations;
- Experience creating technical design documents from the functional specification documents;
- Capability to provide high level and detail estimates;
- Proven track record in designing and delivering complex reporting solutions for large organizations; and,
- Experience working in a highly collaborative manner and be a team player.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.