Organizational Change Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an Organizational Change Manager for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Clearly defining and articulating project deliverables while collaborating with a diverse project team;
- Developing a comprehensive change management plan and engagement strategy, in alignment with the OCM strategy;
- Ownership to drive continuous improvement and compliance in shared enterprise IT processes for Change Management;
- Identifying the impact of culture on change initiatives and design approach in order to achieve change program outcomes;
- Facilitating collaborative processes that surface business and IT requirements toward a common goal;
- Developing measurement approach to report on how effectively the organization is progressing through change;
- Working cohesively with the project team and consult with Learning Services to define training needs and recommend creative delivery options that align to the overall engagement strategy;
- Conducting stakeholder analysis, change readiness and organizational impact assessments to identify change impacts to a wider audience;
- Resolving complex technical issues pertaining to Change Management;
- Communicating Change Management policies and procedures to internal and external stakeholders;
- Executing proactive Change Management, while ensuring scope, schedule and budget are being met;
- Actively collaborating with other corporate departments on assigned projects and issues; and,
- Facilitating discussions for the purpose of gathering and understanding the stakeholders and impacts of the change at various levels of the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in Business and/or Computer Science;
- Ten plus (10+) years Change Management experience in a large corporate environment;
- Accreditation/Certification in Change Management (ie. Prosci, CCMP) or equivalent organizational change management training and experience; and,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.