Marketing Communications Specialist
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Marketing Communications Specialist and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start in July.
As the Marketing Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Manage and execute on in-store communication elements including point of purchase (POP), Collateral, Digital Signage, and other design projects, to support business objectives and product initiatives across consumer and business segments;
- Drive the development and delivery of agency briefs through effective collaboration with internal stakeholder organizations;
- Partner with campaign management, design team, channel, pricing, legal, external agency and supplier teams to develop and deliver projects in both a timely and cost-effective manner; amd,
- Drive innovation and simplicity - identify opportunities and drive process improvements, standardization and strategic thinking to gain efficiencies for in-store execution.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years agency or client experience in a creative services/print production environment;
- Advanced skills in MS Office including Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task;
- Working knowledge of the retail environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Ability to self motivate and take initiative; and,
- Bilingual (French & English).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.