Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Senior Auditor and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Mississauga, ON to start immediately.
As the Senior Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Assist the Audit Committee in discharging their responsibilities;
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives;
- Provide assurance that the company's governance risk and control management systems and processes are understood and managed appropriately;
- Create a value-adding risk knowledge base;
- Lead or partner with other auditors to plan and execute audit assignments;
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of core business processes;
- Document findings in a structured manner;
- Clearly articulate risks/control concerns to Business Unit Management, ensuring proposed management action plans will adequately address the identified risks and add value to the business; and,
- Write concise and easy to understand audit reports.
What we’re looking for:
- University Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Engineering or IS/IT;
- The financial background would be beneficial;
- Specific expertise in one of the following areas: network operations, billing, IS/IT or financial accounting;
- Professional designations such as CA, CPA, CMA, CGA, CISA, CA.IT, CISM;
- Experience in auditing, due diligence, and special investigations;
- Experience in data analysis or manipulation of large databases a definite asset;
- Knowledge of SAP or ACL a definite asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Innovative and creative;
- Customer oriented;
- Ability to think outside the box;
- Demonstrate leadership and accountability;
- Very good knowledge of Bell Canada’s group of companies;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Interest for process improvements and problem-solving;
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and exercise good judgment;
- Mastering productivity tools (MS-Office Suite);
- Facilitation and negotiation techniques; and,
- Process/information mapping skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.