Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Coordinator and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Regina, SK to start immediately.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) years of experience in a Project Coordinator role or equivalent;
- Ability to self-organize;
- Experience creating a variety of project documents such as status report, project status updates and minute taking;
- Experience tracking and reporting on risks, issues, changes, and decisions;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Experience with Jira is an asset; and,
- Experience with Finance and/or Accounting terminology and concepts is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.