Eagle is currently seeking a Change Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading, planning, and/or executing on the end-to-end delivery of Change Management activities throughout the lifecycle for assigned initiatives in alignment with the change management strategy and business objectives;
- Leading and supporting a diverse range of stakeholders and communicate effectively assessing potential change processes and diverse audience issues and objectives;
- Analyzing risks and provide recommendations to customers, stakeholders, employees, process, technology solutions to achieve business results;
- Leading and owning the project deliverables related to change management to meet the needs of the stakeholders and drive successful adoption of change;
- Engaging appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business;
- Providing and supporting ongoing communication to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact change delivery against the overall project;
- Responding to inquiries and escalate change related concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization;
- Collaborating with the project manager to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project;
- Ensuring timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems while assessing options and recommendations for prompt resolution;
- Developing and supporting communications for internal change management activities;
- Developing end user training presentations and materials for assigned initiatives;
- Using knowledge, experience of products, systems and processes and adult learning principles to document training curriculum and develop trainee materials including work instructions, end user guides, handouts, job aids, etc.;
- Developing new and modifying existing documentation and publish content for use by employees in the business areas supported;
- Working with trainers and make recommendations for improvements to address trainee performance gaps and implement solutions to address gaps; and,
- Establishing and maintaining standards, best practices for change management communications, training, and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- An Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Business, Finance, or related discipline;
- Five plus (5+) years related change management experience with some Finance;
- Knowledge or training/documentation tools, techniques, and Learning Management Systems i.e. Articulate, Captivate, etc.);
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint, Excel, and Skype for Business;
- The ability to present information, provide support to training sessions and processes;
- Experience researching and investigating answers to questions, problems, and situations;
- Experience with documentation of business requirements and technical solutions;
- The ability to communicate with all levels of employees and management, both verbally and in writing;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize and multitask;
- Proactive and self-motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timelines;
- Experience with writing internal communications materials for various audiences is nice to have; and,
- Project and/or program management experience is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.