ERP Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ERP Business Analyst. This is a permanent position located in St.Laurent. QC scheduled to start in August.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting our clients in implementing the Sage Enterprise Management integrated management solution and in the continuous improvement of business processes;
- Implementing, configurating and optimization of Sage EM to meet our customers’ business needs;
- Analyzing of our customers' needs, especially at the manufacturing, distribution and finance levels;
- Definition of functional specifications relevant to the client's business operations; and,
- Training our customers on the Sage EM solution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bilingualism in English and French, spoken and written;
- Five (5) years of relevant experience;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Available to travel to customers sites.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.