Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in June.
As the Data Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Validating market data from difference sourcing both internal and external using SQL queries and/or running automated jobs in python;
- Data analysis on the time series of different risk factors; and
- Various documentation tasks.
What we’re looking for:
- Three plus (3+) years of experience in data analysis;
- Knowledge of financial products such as derivatives, swaps, forwards, options, etc. within different asset classes (equities, fixed income, etc.);
- Experience working with large data sets;
- Experience with time series analysis;
- SQL queries experience;
- Understanding of financial models;
- Python coding experience would be an asset;
- Technical background would be an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills; and,
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.