Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Project Manager and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in Toronto, ON to start in June.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities;
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients;
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications;
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates;
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects; and
- Typical PM tasks.
What we’re looking for:
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in a similar role;
- Previous banking experience;
- Technical acutance (The candidate will not be working on technology but having technical knowledge would be great);
- Previous experience with the agile working environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to articulate thoughts on the project; and,
- Excellent presentation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.