Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Contract Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases;
- Developing, issuing, and managing tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.);
- Negotiating contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.) and the client’s standards;
- Administering multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation, and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.;
- Leading proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations;
- Coordinating overall RFP evaluations with project clients;
- Providing sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls;
- Developing and articulating project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management;
- Managing competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts;
- Coordinating communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.);
- Conducting market and competitive intelligence research and analysis within area of responsibility;
- Maintaining contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are met at all times;
- Making decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits;
- Managing problems that are unique and that require independent thinking; and,
- Supporting cost savings initiative for specific category and participating in supplier performance reviews.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in a relevant discipline; and,
- Six (6) years’ experience.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.