Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Data Engineers for six (6) month contract opportunities, scheduled to begin in June.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree;
- Three plus (3+) years of demonstrated data engineering experience or development experience;
- Three plus (3+) years of experience with Big Data Technologies like Hadoop or Hive;
- Three plus (3+) years' experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance;
- Three (3) years’ Software Development experience;
- Two (2) years’ ETL experience;
- One (1) year of Data Integration experience;
- Experience developing databases using SSIS packages, T-SQL, MSSQL, and MySQL scripts;
- Experience with Streaming Data and Power BI;
- Proficiency designing and implementing data models and data integration;
- Experience deploying Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Factory, and well-acquainted with other Azure services including Azure Data Lake and Azure ML;
- Experience implementing REST API calls and authentication;
- Experience working with Agile Project Management methodologies;
- Spark Programming experience (Azure Databricks preferable);
- Experience with MySQL and strong Python, Shell, Java, PHP, and T-SQL programming skills is preferable;
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud (Data Platform Technologies) is preferable;
- Experience managing high volume, high traffic GDPR solutions builds is preferred; and,
- SCALA experience is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.