Eagle is currently seeking a Java Developer. This is a four (4) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing with partner organizations to ensure network management solutions that you are developing are solving complex technical challenges;
- Managing the business relationships with external solution providers;
- Listening to customers in order to identify, understand and document needs, in line with the long-term vision;
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to define and augment the effectiveness of processes;
- Applying software lifecycle development practices to build and deploy fault management solutions aligned with business needs and strategic plan; and,
- Driving work to completion through perfect execution.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fluent in French and English;
- Currently completing a Software Engineering bachelor degree or the equivalent;
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex situations clearly
- Passion about teamwork; delivering awesome customer experiences through innovative solutions;
- Knowledge of the JavaEE Framework is an asset;
- Strong communicator with a focus on clear verbal and written dialog;
- Ability to be a standout colleague who has respect for other people’s ideas, values and solutions, while achieving a common outcome;
- Ability of customer focus on getting the job done in a collaborative manner while maintaining your individual accountabilities;
- Ability to be a creative thinker with a positive outlook on problem solving and challenging the status quo;
- Engagement to commit to multiple projects with varying timelines and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong skills with using HTML, JAVA, SQL, and CSS; and,
- Skills with J2EE, and TELECOMMUNICATIONS (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.