UX Mobile Architect
Eagle is currently seeking an UX Mobile Architect. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing design consulting advice on how to best execute on the vision of the key initiatives for the business;
- Working across customer segments to collaborate and provide design expertise to Digital Benefits Assistant agile teams executing on an integrated business strategy;
- Creating exciting and effective marketing materials for use across multiple channels, including but not limited to; design, video animation characters, illustration characters, iconography, html emails and some print;
- Maintaining an ownership mentality of assigned design projects from end-to-end including consulting, designing, working with digital or print requirements; and,
- Continuously identifying opportunities to create additional value, be proactive with ideas and creative solutions and share with the rest of the design team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary education in graphic design and digital design or motion graphics design;
- Three (3) years of Graphic Design experience in a creative or digital agency or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and other design/video software programs in a Mac environment like InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Adobe After Effects;
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates design, video animation (characters), illustration
- (characters, iconography), html and some print executions;
- Experienced Visual story-teller;
- Ability to be a creative motion graphics (character animation) and digital thinker;
- Experience and comfort working in an agile marketing methodology;
- Sound knowledge of motion graphic (character animation)/html design software and current design trends;
- Up-to-date computer software skills including digital graphic design software in a Mac Environment;
- Experience developing design, video animation (characters), html emails and some print applications;·
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator;
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of print design (an asset); and,
- Bilingual in both French and English (an asset)
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.