Eagle is currently seeking a Web Developer. This is a seven (7) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing and implementing of application systems;
- Designing and coding programs, including the ability to test their coding, finding errors, and correcting codes to provide quality coding; and,
- Interfaces with technical team to design and implement application systems.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate;
- Experience designing responsive web application.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.