Customer Service Representative
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Customer Service Representative and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 3-month contract located in Waterloo, ON to start in June.
The Dealer Operations team is responsible for providing service to the sales force in the administration of our market-based wealth business. You will perform multiple transactions to complete all aspects of advisors inquiries within standard guidelines and will ensure that thorough records are maintained by documenting all actions. You will ensure the delivery of a consistently high-quality level of customer service experience in accordance with Operations standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Assess advisor requests and address issues in a timely manner meeting monitored productivity and quality objectives;
- Process transactions related to Mutual Fund business using on-line systems;
- Track interactions using on-line systems;
- Provide superior customer service by being proactive in meeting customer needs;
- Assists with department projects and initiatives as needed;
- Excellent customer service;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt quickly and comfortably to change;
- Professional telephone etiquette;
- Strong team player;
- Knowledge of Wealth and financial products, more specifically Mutual Funds and Segregated Fund products;
- Exhibit professionalism within the workplace, while valuing and promoting team spirit;
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask proficiently in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment;
- Proficient computer and math skills;
- Open to receiving and incorporating constructive feedback and coaching to continuously improve;
- Handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner;
- Mutual Fund Industry experience and previous call center experience would be an asset; and,
- Bilingual (English/French) would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.