Please note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, August 24th from 12:00pm to 4:00pm (EDT). During this time, applications and profile updates may not be received.
Eagle is currently seeking a Python Developer for a five (5) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Python expertise (additional knowledge of Pandas, Spark/pyspark or Scala is added value);
- Experience working with AWS Python SDK and boto3 and botocore libraries in lambda, glue and other AWS Services;
- Solid understanding of C# .NET and node.js;
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline deployment – Jenkins or Circle Cl;
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Serverless framework / SAM framework, Dockers and Containers;
- React and webapp development experience;
- Experience working with Database and SQL; and,
- Previous experience with Python solver like optimization libraries (i.e. PULP, SCIPY).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.