Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for two (2) Technical Analysts and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Technical Analysts, you will be responsible for:
- Provide subject matter expertise for ongoing analysis and evaluation of test plan; additions and changes on designated projects to ensure they are introduced in a manner that protects the integrity of the environment and mitigates risk.
- Provide subject matter expertise to perform impact analysis, present alternative solutions, and make recommendations for complex initiatives and projects. Assess Business Requirements and deliver desktop solutions. of
- Work with clients, providers, and vendors to ensure service expectations are managed and met.
- Create, stage, maintain and or implement GPOs in various environments
- Create software packages and dynamic collections with SCCM 2012.
- Promote application packages to various environments, adhering to company change management standards.
- Create deployment documentation and update as required
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree with three (3) to five (5) years of experience in a similar role;
- SCCM 2012;
- VBS Scripting / Batch File / Powershell;
- Active Directory;
- 2008 / 2012 Server;
- Windows 7 / Windows 10;
- Microsoft Office / Microsoft Office 365;
- Install Shield 2016;
- Technical Troubleshooting--Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical (hardware, software, application or operational) problems.;
- Systems Software Infrastructure--Knowledge of the existing and planned software technology and the global, regional and local software architecture and infrastructure components.;
- System and Technology Integration--Knowledge of features and facilities for integration and communication among applications, databases and technology platforms.;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to manage expectations;
- Adhere to Technology Standards and policies;
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Great negotiation skills
- Must be able to learn quickly and document reference material
- Ability to prioritize and adept at multi-tasking; and,
- Highly efficient.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.