Full Stack Developer
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Full Stack Developer and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 12-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start in July.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Work with Development Lead or Project Manager / Product Delivery Manager to develop comprehensive design documentation;
- Design and document the technical components to implement the business functions;
- Perform system analysis, develop detailed designs and system specifications for custom applications, related databases, and necessary interfaces;
- Ensure the application components align with the application architecture and meet various architecture quality goals;
- Document technical requirements to comply with corporate I&T directions and industry best practices;
- Advise and provide expert knowledge on the technical feasibility of the proposed deliverables;
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, performance, integration, and operations requirements;
- Identify risks, issues, and constraints associated with solutions and designs;
- Identify and assist in the re-engineering, enhancement or replacement;
- Transition support to the maintenance groups; and,
- Perform other duties as required by the project.
What we’re looking for:
- It is important that the services be undertaken by Full Stack Developer who can demonstrate expert knowledge of and experience in performing similar work for projects of comparable nature, size and scope as detailed below.;
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with Angular framework, with at least two years on Angular 2 or above;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in design and development of mission-critical Java EE web applications;
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Agile development methodology;
- Experience in development of REST APIs using JAX-RS 2.0;
- Good understanding of software security and application performance best practices;
- Solid background in data modeling, data migration, SQL, and Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL database;
- Experienced in DevOps, Jenkins, CI/CD, Docker, BDD, Selenium, and automated testing;
- Experience with Microservices, Sprint Boot, and cloud infrastructure such as AWS; and,
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Angular 2+, TypeScript, TSLint, Gulp, NodeJS, NPM, Protractor, Jasmine;
- JAX-RS 2.0, REST API, OAuth 2, JWT;
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SASS, Bootstrap, and AODA; and,
- Java 8, Java EE7, JPA, and SQL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.