Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Scrum Master for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately. This opportunity is located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team;
- Removing all impediments to the team’s success, such as logistic challenges;
- Training and developing the agile capability of team members;
- Coaching team members on how to effectively complete product backlog items;
- Ensuring that the team’s progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders;
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint review, and planning meeting in a way that ensures full team engagement;
- Fostering communication and close cooperation across all team members, encouraging cross-training and supporting each other;
- Shielding the team from external interference and ensure the team is functionally productive;
- Facilitating regular team retrospectives to continually advance the state of the practice; and,
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience in agile development, with specific Scrum Master experience;
- Familiarity with Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline;
- Certified Scrum Master preferred;
- Proven skill at navigating teams through roadblocks impeding delivery process;
- Strong mediator aptitude to pro-actively resolve conflicts;
- Experience in facilitating meetings, identifying risks/dependencies/impediments and handling multiple priorities;
- A high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and ability to influence others;
- The ability to build trust and rapport to create a comfortable, cohesive, and effective work environment; and,
- Technical experience with Github and Confluence would be an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.