Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Eagle is currently seeking a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in June. Some business travel will be required in this role.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five plus (5+) years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining infrastructure;
- One plus (1+) years’ Cloud experience – PaaS/Iaas (preference for Azure);
- Virtualization experience;
- Linux/Windows administration experience;
- A deep understanding of automation and monitoring
- Experience with virtualization platforms, hyper-converged solutions, and cloud engineering;
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with multiple application teams and cross platform teams, quickly understand technical requirements, and manage the input and opinions from a diverse group of users, peers and managers; and,
- The ability to function well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, accept directions from multiple management styles, be a self-starter and have a demonstrated track record of delivering quality work under tight deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.