Vendor Strategy Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Vendor Strategy Specialist. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in May.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working independently and collaboratively with ITC selected staff to initiate the overarching philosophy for a leading vendor program for technology-outsourced vendors;
- Researching and assessing of leaders in public and private sector organizations who have successfully implement similar endeavors;
- Assessing of maturity level best practices for third-party strategies and management;
- Vendor strategy to include process and governance protocols by taking into consideration: assessment standards including ITIL, COBIT, and ISO, risk, finance, and performance metrics;
- Utilizing an overall plan for implementation including: timelines, stakeholder engagement, roles and responsibilities defined such as RACI;
- Incorporating internal and external relationship management practices;
- Utilizing a strategic vendor management strategy, including integration throughout ITC’s technical areas and business areas outside ITC;
- Recommending industry best practices and trends for an evolving vendor management practice; and,
- Implementing recommendations including resourcing plans and workforce structure.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Fifteen (15) progressive years within the technology industry related to managing results through extensive knowledge of technology sectors, including adaptations for current and advancing trends.
- Ten (10) years of relationship management experience and expertise combined with a practical approach to developing and recommending governance strategies and best practices for third-party resources management;
- Several years of experience within public and private sector organizations related to advancing vendor strategies and management within the technology sector;
- Ability to adapt vendor management models to best suit unique needs within the marketplace;
- Proven experience in developing communication plans to articulate business outcomes through outsourcing;
- Proven record of success in implementing penalty-based service level agreements;
- Demonstrated willingness to share industry knowledge and interpretation of third-party trends; and,
- Expert ability to develop metrics and governance reporting formats.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.