Data Conversion Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle currently has a career opportunity for a Data Conversion Analyst and we are looking to speak to qualified candidates with the skills and experience outlined below.
This position is a 6-month contract located in downtown, Toronto to start immediately.
As the Data Conversion Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Handle inquiries from external Consulting Firms and internal partners in regards to group annuity;
- Handle the monthly reconciliations of health premiums and secondary insurer payments for active groups;
- Maintain up to date data records of ongoing changes that impact pricing (premium reconciliation process);
- Act as a Client Relations liaison between other departments on special projects or initiatives;
- Develop, analyze and provide management information reports as needed;
- Prepare Database and files to facilitate data transfer;
- Prepare contract documentation to be sent to new policyholders;
- Prepare annual reports to be sent to annuitants;
- Carry out functions with an extremely high sense of urgency;
- Work in tandem with the Customer Service Center to support the New Business Implementation process;
- Provide expertise and insight to support process improvement; and,
- Act as an Insurance liaison with external vendors providing services to Insurance in order to improve a business process or develop new markets.
What we’re looking for:
- Three (3) or more years of experience in pension administration (Defined Benefit) or Group Annuity;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements;
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills;
- Experience with an in house Pension plan/ or large corporation/consulting firms;
- Good knowledge of group annuity products and sales channels;
- French (oral & written) is a definite asset;
- Good knowledge of the regulatory and tax requirements from a pension perspective;
- Actuarial background;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- In-depth analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong relationship management skills;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Keen attention to detail.;
- Undergraduate university degree;
- Pension industry and Life insurance related education (e.g.: CEBS, LOMA,) is an asset; and,
- Knowledge of Insurance systems (CAPSIL, Work Management, and Alias) is an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.