Systems Analyst, Level 3
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Systems Analyst, Level 3. This is a nine (9) month, contract position scheduled to start in June.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing and implementing information systems; and,
- Analysing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Seven (7) years within the last ten (10) years of software development experience with JAVA EE and have successfully deployed long-term, enterprise projects;
- Seven (7) years’ experience within the last ten (10) years with Object-Oriented design principles;
- Five (5) years’ experience within the last ten (10) years taking application features from a high-level concept through to production release and support;
- Three (3) years’ experience presenting software system related information to end-users and technical colleagues;
- Two (2) years’ experience within the last five (5) years working with relational databases;
- Work experience includes any of the following:
- Mapping relational entities to business objects;
- Writing SQL queries;
- Debugging data integrity issues;
- Experience in JAVA Programming;
- Experience participating in code walkthroughs or pair programming;
- Experience using Git within Eclipse;
- Experience working with relational databases;
- Experience working in a cross-functional team;
- Experience using Agile/Scrum; and,
- Experience with Swing or equivalent frameworks.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.